Lev Landau, Wiki, Career, Bio, Awards
Lev Landau real name is Lev Davidovich Landau, Born on 22 Jan, 1908 and passed away on 1 April, 1968. His Profession is ‘Physicist’, Known far the fundamental contributions to vast areas in Theoretical Physics. In the Year 1962, He was Credited with Noble Prize in the field of Physics for his invention of a Mathemetical Theory of superfluidity.
Wiki | Biography | Nationality
|Born||22 January, 1908|
|Birth Place||Baku, Baku Governorate, Russian Empire|
|Died||1-April-1968(Moscow, Soviet Union)|
|Age at time of Death||60|
|Institutions||Kharkov Polytechnical Institute|
|Academic Advisors||Niels Bohr|
|Doctoral Students||Alexei Alexeyvich Abrikosov|
|Other Notable Students||Evgeny Lifshitz|
|Education||Baku Economical Technical School|
|Alma Matter||Baku State University|
Leningrad State UniversityDiploma 1927)
Leninfrad Physico Technical Institute(D.S.C, 1934)
|Highest Degree||D.S.C(1934, LPTI)|
Family, Spouse(s), Children
Landau father is an Engineer in the local Oil Industry and Mother is a Doctor. He got married to K.T. Drobanzeva in the year 1937, This pair gave birth to one son named Igor.
The prodigy personality from his childhood in the field of Mathematics, Which pull his interest to theoretical physics and develop many theory of fundamentals.
- Stalin Prize(1946)
- Max Planck Medal(1960)
- Noble Prize in Physics(1962)
- He was Arrested for comparing Stalinism to Nazism in the year 1938, On April 27.
- Team Lead of Mathametcians, During Soviet Atomic and Hydrogen Bomb development.
- Landau was an Athiest.
On 22 January, 2019 google honored Lev Davidovich Landau. Remembering his contribution in the fundamentals of Theoretical Physics.
- Elisa Leonida Zamfirescu, Wiki, Age, Career, Bio, Profession
- Michael Dertouzos, Wiki, Career, Profession, Interesting Facts
- ios 12 top features: 18 New Features Of ios 12
- Upcoming Xiaomi Mobiles 2019, 2020 & 2021