Ranbir Kapoor – Wiki, Bio, Career, News, Facts, Networth
Ranbir Kapoor is an Indian Film Actor born on 28-September-1982. He is a famous personality in North India, This Actor Predominantly work in Bollywood films. Kapoor won many awards and accolades. Since 2012, His name is listed in Forbes list of 100 Celebrity’s in India. He banked Six film fare Awards on His name till now.
Kapoor introduced to Bollywood film Industry in the movie directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali named “Saawariya(2012)”, As a Protagonist Actor. After his performance in Wake Up Sid(2009), He Shown the gravity that he can pull on Screen Audience. The Next two Films, Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani(2009) and Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year(2009) also were block buster hits.
The Actor Got Nation Wide Reorganization for his artistry in the Political Drama Film Named Rajneeti(2010). He was Portrayed as Musician in the Film Named Rock Star(2011) and in an Comedy Drama Film Barfi(2012) where he won critical acclaim as an Actor for his splendid performance.
Kapoor has established himself as the Leading Actor, After Starring opposite to Deepika Padukone in the film named Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani (2013). He is well Known for his romantic Comedy Films, He Continued the Path till Ae Dil Hai Mushkil (2016). There After he Acted in the Bio-Pic film Sanju, He was applauded for his fine Artistry and also won Film Fare Award for Best Actor for this Movie.
Early Life And Family Background
Ranbir Kapoor Father is a Famous Actor named Rishi Kapoor and Mother is also a Actress named Neetu Kapoor. Kapoor Grand Parents are Popular Personality’s namely Prithivi Raj Chauhan(Actor) and Raj Kapoor(Actor, Director). Kapoor has One Elder sister named Riddhima(b.1980) whose profession is an Interior Fashion Designer.
The Actress Karisma and Kareena Kapoor are the Cousins of Kapoor. He Studied in Bombay Scottish School, Mahim. From His Child wood he was interested in Acting, This Led him to Score low in School Levels. Kapoor is a Skilled Foot ball Player.
He Completed his pre-university Education in H.R College Of Commerce and Economics. After, He decide to leave India and Go to Newyork to learn film making at the School of Visual Arts. After film making course he learned Acting in Lee Starsberg Theatre and Film Institute. Later, Actor returned to Mumbai and worked as Assistant Director to Sanjay leela Bhansali film Black(2005).
Ranbir Kapoor Bio
|Real Name||Ranbir Raj Kapoor|
|Sweet Name||Daboo, Ganglu|
|DOB||September 28, 1982|
|Line Of Work||Actor, Philanthropist|
|Height||6′-0” In Feet Inches|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Father||Rishi Kapoor[ Actor]|
|Mother||Neetu Kapoor [Actor]|
|Grand Parents||Prithivi Raj Chauhan [Actor], Raj Kapoor [ Actor, Director]|
|Sisters||Riddhima(b.1980) [ Interior Designer]|
|Wife||Not Yet Married|
|Net Worth||$39 Million [ As in 2018]|
Cars and Bike Collection
Kapoor Loves Owning High Budget Motor Vehicles. He is a Style Quotient, Owns Cars like Audi [A8, R8], Range Rover Sport, and Mercedes Benz G63. In Bikes he owns Harley Davidson.
- He Do Smoke and Drink.
- He is the Fourth Generation of Highly Prestigious Family.
- Kapoor is a skilled football player, Played in District level.
- While he was in Class VII, He maintained Girlfriend.
- His Crush is with Imran Khan Wife, Avantika Malik.
- He Was present at New York, While 9/11 Attack taken place at World Trade Center.
- With His First Income, He Brought Hublot Watch.
- Apart from Acting, He is a Trained Horse Rider, and also trained in Jazz and Ballet dancer.
- He also learned Tabla for two years and Guitar for he movie Rockstar.
- He goes fancy while watching number plates on motor vehicles, he has habit of summing the numbers.
- He keeps Less Profile in Facebook and Twitter.
- Kapoor still takes pocket money of fifteen hundred rupees from his mother every week.
- With Sanju Film, Ranbir reached the 200 Crore Mark for the first time in his Career.
- Kapoor is an Emotional Personality, In an interview, He Stated that, He Often Cries.
We Prcoess you info like this post, Whenever new articles come upon this post.